Monday, January 16, 2006

Gimme a Break!

ATTENTION ACLU!!!! I'm going to sponsor a breakfast and blood drive on President's day. Since all of our Presidents have been white, all of those who'd like to participate must pay a $55.00 fee if they are non-white/caucasian.

Does this sound a little crazy to you? Yep, I thought so. It would be wrong of me to charge a fee to non-whites just because they wanted to participate.

HOWEVER....there was an event today for MLK day and if I wanted to participate (it was a walk, breakfast and blood drive) I had to pay $55.00 because I'm not African-American. How is this right? If white people did the same thing it would be all over the papers.

Let's be consistent, America! Gimme a break!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jim and Angel said...

I was gonna leave a comment, but others might take offence...

Jennifer said...

i agree ONE-HUNDRED PER CENT!