Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I am my mother!

I find that I am growing more into my mother every day. I say things like she says them. I do things like she does them. When I was a teenager, I promised myself that I would NEVER (ever!!) do things like my mom. I think every teenaged girl does.

I get sheer joy out of going to Meijer (our grocery store). I like to go late at night, ALL BY MYSELF!!!!! I am my mother.

When I laugh at something, sometimes I cannot breathe and I end up poking the person next to me for no apparent reason (don't laugh Jen...so do you). I am my mother.

Today I was getting in the shower and Camden was supposed to be taking a nap. I heard my mother's voice when I said, "Can't I just shower in peace????" Oh dear! Here we go again.

I wrinkle my nose when something doesn't sound pleasant or smell pleasant or just is not a good idea. So does my mom.

Next thing you know I will have to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes. Thanks, mom!

Seriously, I don't mind being like my mom....it's funny how a few years and having kids changes that.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

yeah, we are both turning into mom, but like you said...it's okay:) besides, we are not THAT bad yet, (except for the time you spilled ice cream on your shirt and...) HAHAHAHAHA!

mom said...

soooo what else are you two going to be doing in the future?????huh???you had better take very good care of me....HAHA