Monday, January 30, 2006

A little what????

This morning Camden was singing a song to Josiah:

I'm a little stink- pot short and stout
Here is my handle, here is my spout
When I get all warmed up, hear me shout
Tip me over and pour me out.

The other day I was talking to Jen on the phone and Camden was doing something (I don't remember what). I told him to stop. He looked at me and then licked his arm. I told him not to do that. Then he licked the other arm. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I'm being isgussting." I told him to STOP being disgusting. The next thing I knew he was licking his hands and both arms saying, "I'm isgussting, I'm isgussting!!!" It was all I could do not to laugh at my 100% boy.

2 comments:

Jim and Angel said...

wait till uncle jim teaches him how to eat worms...

Dawn said...

I hope he says, "No Fanks!!"