Thursday, January 26, 2006

Splendid, Indeed!

Camden's vocabulary never ceases to amaze me. Yesterday he told me that the blue engines are splendid. I do realize that he is repeating a phrase from one of his Thomas the Tank Engine videos, but still. It cracks me up!

The other day I told Camden that we were going to go to a basketball game. Then I told him that the game was at they gym with the big bird on the wall (the team is the Eagles, like MOST Christian schools). Camden quickly exclaimed, "it's not a bird, it's a big giant CHICKEN!"

This got me thinking. Camden thinks that eagles are chickens....and kids are very perceptive. Could it be that those schools with the eagle as their mascot are such? I'm not serious, of course, but it was worth a chuckle.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

yep! splendid indeed! Boy can that kid talk! haha! i think he gets the talking from you and the brains from his aunt jennifer:)