Saturday, April 29, 2006

So it's been a while...

Wow, my last post was a while ago! We left on Easter Sunday and drove to Maranatha for a grad module. The boys and I tagged along while Joel went to get smarter. :)

We stayed with Aunt Kathy and Uncle Dave...what a blessing to do! We were right on campus with easy access to everything we needed. We were able to spend some good time with Jen, Bob and Matt (and Katie, Davis, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Dave.....you get the idea.)

We drove home on Friday (the 21st) and then headed to Davison the next morning for the Great Lakes Youth Conference. The boys stayed with Tracy and I went back and forth from the church to the house.

Our week barely got started on Sunday before it came to a crashing halt. I left church with what I thought was the stomach flu. After several days and 10 pounds I found out it was either food poisoning or a bacterial infection. Regardless, I started an antibiotic on Thursday and today was able to eat normal food (NO SALTINES!!).

I have lots of funny moments to blog and will being doing just that, but I wanted to update my 3 faithful readers to let you know where I've been.

7 comments:

Jim and Angel said...

Hope you continue to feel better

Val said...

I was beginning to wonder if you were still home! Obviously you were away for awhile. I'm sorry to hear that you were so sick. How is the rest of the family?

Jennifer said...

yeah yeah yeah you faker!

Jennifer said...

marie, i have this new talk-box thing on my blog - check it out!

Jennifer said...

fo' shizzle dawn! it's time to update!

Jennifer said...

i think you dont like to update because it makes you look popular because you get so many comments!
oh yeah! happy birthday!!!!!

Jim and Angel said...

I´m in another country and the only form of communication is the rare use of thje intenet with a brokern key bord. PLEASE UPDATE ME....olol