Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hang on for the ride

Well, summer is almost officially here. It sure feels like summer outside! We've had upper 80's and low 90's for almost a week straight!
In just about 3 weeks we will be in Germany - we being Joel and me, Heather and 4 teens. I am very excited about the trip...not so excited about leaving my boys. They will be in good hands, and I am sure they will have a great time.
One week after we return from Germany we will go to camp at Cobeac. Joel grew up going to camp there, but this will be my second time. We take the teens to Cobeac during the summers that we have a foreign missions trip.

Camden had a friend over last night. We had a lot of fun! Yesterday we drove to Davison to watch Faith-Clinton play Faith-Davison in the semifinal soccer match. The girls from Davison won 5-3. After the game we took the boys to McDonalds (with a playplace) and then came home. This morning we baked cookies, the boys played outside in the sprinkler and then we all took naps!

Aunt Jen was here for the weekend. Camden loves it when relatives come to visit...it must be all the extra attention! :)

Well, this has been quite the eclectic entry, but I felt I at least needed to update.

No comments: