Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bloggin' bout my boys

I know, I know...I haven't been telling Camden and Josiah stories. I have lots of them....now if I could just find the time. Here's a Camdenism update:
As we were leaving church tonight Camden told me that, "When the sunshine goes away then the darkness gets in our eyes." Quite true, I guess!

Now that he is 3, Camden thinks he can jump better. This was demonstrated when he jumped off the back of the couch and did a 1/4 turn and landed on the floor. Joel told him that we don't jump and play on the furniture. A few hours later I found Camden leaning over the arm of the couch, standing on his head and flipping over...."but mommy, I wasn't JUMPING on the couch!"

Josiah is into EVERYTHING!!!!! I can't begin to tell you how many times I have found him somewhere he shouldn't be! By the way, he only says "mama" when he wants something. Go figure.
Don't tell the nutrition police: Camden likes "Tart-pops" for breakfast.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

he gets pop-tarts? lucky! i dont think i knew what pop-tarts were until 5th grade!

Val said...

Pop-tarts do make an excellent breakfast. Quinn asks for them almost every week when we go shopping!!!