Friday, November 10, 2006

Say What???

Last night we baked some peanut butter cookies with Camden. Okay, so we cheated a little and used the store-bought Pillsbury dough in a tube. He doesn't care if they are from scratch anyway! After we had them in the oven (and boy, you should have seen him "smush" them with the sugared fork) I told him we should go to the living room while they baked. He looked at me and said, "No comprendo." I looked at Joel - who was staring in utter shock - picked my jaw up off the floor and said, "What!?"

"No comprendo." This time Camden burst into laughter as he followed me to the living room. Then I asked him what "No comprendo" means. Here's his answer....."I don't know, Silly!"

When he decided to become bilingual, I don't know. Maybe next time, he'll know what he is saying.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

hahahahaha! i think he has aunt jen's brains:)