Friday, January 26, 2007

Blogging

I was explaining to somebody yesterday why I love blogging. I've found blogging a great way to keep in touch with people I knew/knew of. One thing I regret from my college days is not getting to really know more people. Oh, sure, I "knew" lots of people....but most were just people I knew the names of a maybe who they dated/married.

Blogging has allowed me to learn more about those that I'd always wanted to know and has helped me get in touch with those I DID know. Is this making sense to anyone out there?

FWIW, I'd love to hear from any of you who happen upon this blog!

5 comments:

val said...

It makes perfect sense. PS - I HAVE to call you...

DreaM said...

I am with you on that one. I am Tracy's friend from college. I spent Spring Break with her one year. Andrea "Karlson" Burman

mitchells2000 said...

I'm glad I found you... I feel the same way! :-)

Rachel said...

I'm only a recent blogger, but I agree with you! It's a great way to get back in touch with people you haven't heard from in years.

G-Knee said...

Yep! It's great...thanks for posting that, Dawn...you hit the nail on the head!