Thursday, January 25, 2007

Camdenisms

Camden has said some interesting things lately. Sometimes I laugh, othertimes I just shake my head. Here they are:

Mom, you work professional for free!

Get away from me, you cannibal (said to Josiah in the tub).
Camden, what's a cannibal?
Cannibals have the human recipe. They have humans in their belly.
What movie is that on? ( I was going to have to ban this movie!!!)
It's not from a movie. I got it from my BRAIN!!!

Mom, Adam and Eve died because they ate of the fruit that corresponded to the tree that they were not to eat the fruit of.


4 comments:

mitchells2000 said...

too funny... kids say the funniest stuff! It's amazing how aware they are of things going on around them... even when they don't seem to be paying attention.

Jennifer said...

hahaha! you already told me these things, but i still laugh. what a smart kid!

Gretchen said...

How old is this child?? SO FUNNY!

Hi, this is Gretchen (Benzing) Neisler from MBBC. I don't know if you remember me, because you were a little older than I was, but I remember you and Joel, of course. Did you live in Gould for a while? I was on the same floor as Tracy my first year at school.

Well, it's fun to see how many people you can bump into from "the old days" via blogger! I'm enjoying it!

Dawn said...

Hi Gretchen!
I do remember you! I never lived in Gould though...always Melford and Hilsen.

Camden is 3 1/2 and Josiah is 16 months. They definately keep me laughing!