Friday, January 26, 2007

Cravings

Joel often laughs at me when I crave things. Tonight, as I succumbed to one of the many cravings I've had, Joel just shook his head. HE didn't think my idea would taste good. HE thought I was crazy for baking biscuits and then putting butter and canned frosting on them. HE was wrong and dessert was terrific....Joel will even admit that now! There are 3 biscuits left and no more frosting (I only had a little left in the bottom of the can) so I guess butter and syrup or honey will have to do....but I'm waiting til the kids are in bed so I don't have to share!

5 comments:

mitchells2000 said...

:-) I can't sympathize with the cravings, but biscuits with frosting sounds good! Don't people actually make desserts with biscuits, anyway?

val said...

That does sound really gross! I think it would be ok without the butter... Anyway, it's not as bad as what the ladies were talking about at the ladies fellowship last week. One of the ladies craved tuna and chocolate chip cookie sandwiches. Now that is gross!!!

Rachel said...

I'm not sure about frosting AND butter. Definitely sounds like a pregnancy 'thing'. Here's one you should try. In Australia they have it with tea, of course, and call it a Devonshire Tea. It's one of our favorites. Top warm biscuits with strawberry jam & cool whip. Very yummy!

mitchells2000 said...

Dawn - you've been tagged! Check my blog for more details!

Stacy said...

Just noticed that you're under 100 days to go until Baby arrives. Yay!