Five things about me...
I have been tagged to write down 5 little known facts about me. I'm pretty much an open book, so this might be a little difficult......hmmm.
1. My arms aren't straight. When I hold them both above my head, straight up in the air, it looks like I'm making a V.
2. I'm an Army brat. My dad was in the Army until I was off at college. I spent 6 years of my childhood in Germany, but also lived in Oklahoma, Tennessee, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire.
3. I love to listen to Sports Radio.
4. I find true pleasure in grocery shopping all by myself (especially if I have a White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks too!)
5. Both of my kids have same number of letters in their first, middle and last names (6, 7, and 8): Camden William Gearhart and Josiah Kenneth Gearhart. Any suggestions for boy number 3??
Stacy...you're it! Consider yourself tagged!