Monday, January 29, 2007

Five things about me

Five things about me...
I have been tagged to write down 5 little known facts about me. I'm pretty much an open book, so this might be a little difficult......hmmm.

1. My arms aren't straight. When I hold them both above my head, straight up in the air, it looks like I'm making a V.

2. I'm an Army brat. My dad was in the Army until I was off at college. I spent 6 years of my childhood in Germany, but also lived in Oklahoma, Tennessee, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire.

3. I love to listen to Sports Radio.

4. I find true pleasure in grocery shopping all by myself (especially if I have a White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks too!)

5. Both of my kids have same number of letters in their first, middle and last names (6, 7, and 8): Camden William Gearhart and Josiah Kenneth Gearhart. Any suggestions for boy number 3??

Stacy...you're it! Consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Hi
I was at Maranatha as a Dorm Sup when you were there. I also went to school with Tracy. I really enjoy finding new moms from Maranatha. Your little boy's sayings were so cute! I have two boys too - they are great fun, aren't they?
Stephanie (Reese) Tidwell

Dawn said...

Boys are a blast! I remember you from MBBC - but you were part of the older "cooler" crowd when I started :)

thanks for looking in! come back again anytime!!

DreaM said...

Where in Germany was your dad stationed? I also lived in Germany for 6 years of my life. We were in Kitzingen (my sister was born in Wurtzburg) & then we lived in Neu Ulm. I also lived in Tennesse. My Dad was stationed at Ft Campbell.