Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spelling and allergies

Life here has been anything but mundane lately. Two weeks ago my OB told me to slow down or this baby was going to be born too early. Last week he said, "You can go anytime, and you and baby will be fine at this point." Guess what? No baby yet! I'm only 37 weeks and 2 days, but I AM SO READY TO HAVE THIS BABY! I go back to the doctor on Friday and we'll see what he says then.

Last week (Thursday through Monday) Josiah had the stomach virus. Yuck, and yuck again. I'm glad he's feeling better now. That is one virus I wish could be irraticated!

Camden has uttered a few funny things this week. The other day he told me that his daddy is "A dude." Then he told me "My allergies have kicked in." I asked him where they kicked in at and he said, "some are in my cheeks, and the rest are in my feet." Hmmm.

I was on the phone with my brother Bob the other afternoon and I spelled something to him. Camden quickly said, "What did you spell." I told him that I spelled the words because I didn't want him to know what I was saying. A few hours later we were all getting ready to leave the house when Camden spouted off some random letters. I said, "What did you say?" His response??? "I spelled it because I didn't want YOU to know what I said!"

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Love the stories you have about Camden! One night this week we were having an especially busy night and I decided to ask Jesse if it would be okay to have our kids spend the night at my parents'. Emaleigh was sitting on my lap and I didn't want her to know what we were planning, so I said to Jesse, "Can we call my M-O-M (I spelled it out) and ask her if the girls can spend the night?" Before Jesse could answer me Emaleigh looked at me and said, "You're my M-O-M" and spelled it back to me! I was so shocked! They know so much more than we think!

Do you know yet what you are having? I can't remember if you found out or not. Hang in there...it won't be much longer!