Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Theology

So, my son is confused. In the past week, we've tried to explain a few concepts and he is completely turned around!
Last week Camden asked us about God the Father and God the Son. There's a catch here. He was meaning God the SUN. When we tried to explain it to him, he told me that "you and Dad are confusing things and getting all the words wrong!"

Last Thursday we had a choir here from Tri-City Ministries in Missouri. They sang a song that contained the lyrics, "God is a Rock." Camden looked at me in the middle of the song and promptly declared that "God is NOT a rock!!!!" I tried to give him a brief explanation, but he wouldn't accept my reasoning. He is convinced that Joel and I know nothing.

On a lighter note, yesterday we set about conquering our closet. We all share one closet in the boy's room, and we are reorganizing it....completely. EVERYTHING came out or was moved to it's new location yesterday. To keep Josiah busy while we started, I asked him if he wanted to watch a movie. His reply? "Wheezy Pooh." Easy enough!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Isn't it amazing how kids' minds work? I am constantly amazed at how the wheels NEVER stop turning in their minds!
How are you feeling? I'm sure you are getting anxious for your new little one to arrive. Take care!

Dawn said...

Hi Stacy! Yes, I'm getting very eager for this baby to be here...but there is much to do before then!

How are you feeling??

Stacy said...

I think I'm over the yucky-feeling stage...hopefully! I am just incredibly tired all the time! Have you been more tired with this pregnancy than the 1st two? I know a lot of it has to do with having an 8 month old who is pretty hit and miss with sleeping through the night and then having to teach 15 three-year-olds...I can't wait for summer! Hopefully I'll get caught up on my sleep then...just in time for Baby to arrive.

Happy Easter!