Friday, May 25, 2007

And then there were three

...little boys in a very little house. Trevor is now 3 1/2 weeks old and life has settled back into some sort of a routine. Today the unthinkable happened....all three boys were napping at the same time and I got to nap too!!! Camden rarely naps anymore, but with the FCS graduation tonight, I didn't want a crabby boy on my hands. It was heavenly to relax and wake up to a quiet house.

All in all things are going well here. Trevor is already almost 11 1/2 pounds. He's growing as quickly as Camden did. Josiah and Camden have really adjusted well. They are enjoying their new bunk beds and the titles of Biggest and Big brother.

I am finally feeling pretty normal. I am hoping to get back into Curves next week, and I'm sure that will help as well. My body continues to heal from the stresses of delivery, but progress is steady (even if it's slow.)

We've heading into our busy summer season. Check out Joel's blog for youth group happenings. We'll be leaving for summer camp at Northland in just a few weeks! I love taking our teens to camp...for many reasons...but that's another blog for another day.

No comments: