Thursday, January 10, 2008

My cup (or diaper bag) runneth over.....

Okay, so I posted before about using Target's web coupons and buying loads of wipes for well....keep reading. Well, buckle your seatbelt and fasten your chinstrap or at the very least, sit down. Have I got news for you!

Yesterday and today I went back to Target, armed with more coupons. My goal was to stock up for myself, get some for my missionary friend, Debbie, and put some in the church nursery. Here are the totals....

43 packs of wipes (40 count)
9 packs of wipes (16 count)
4 tubs of wipes (64 count)
3 bottles of baby wash
1 tub of kids' flushable wipes

That's 60 total items (or 2104 baby wipes!!!) that would have been $94.94 without any coupons. BUT, with 30 Target coupons and 7 manufacturers coupons the Grand Total for all was $-1.06! Yes, they were FREE!!! I bought other things during one trip, so that $1.06 will be on Camden's back come fall in the form of a polo shirt for school (also on clearance and ended up being 92 cents).
Thanks, Target. You're my favorite store! Thanks to Angie at BabyCheapskate and Heather at Freebies4Mom for keeping me up on all the deals!

5 comments:

Betsy said...

You are such a GREAT shopper! Love to hear your deals!

Val said...

Why don't you live closer to me?? I never get deals like that...

Debbie said...

Man now I have two friends who can shop so well the stores pay them. Thanks for thinking of me with your shopping. I'm looking forward to still having REAL baby wipes. The ones our friends brought down in November are about gone. You know how it is with newborns.

Family by Love said...

Great deal!

Hey, check out this blog:
www.cfhusband.blogspot.com

Ruth

Druz sunshine said...

wow dawn! That's awesome!! I'm so jealous. i bookmarked those sites and i'm gonna check them out =).

kimberly