Friday, January 04, 2008

New Look

Okay, so I know the title of my blog is Our Little Blue Heaven....but there is a LOT of blue in my house, and very little pink. So, I've changed to pink for a while to spruce things up a bit.

I've edited my links over there on the right and may add some more in the coming days. Check them out!

Here are some photos from Christmas. Enjoy!

Christmas morning, in front of the tree.

Camden and Josiah in two of their new "dress up" costumes.

My happy little guy!

3 comments:

mitchells2000 said...

WHAT?!?!? You don't read MY blog??!?!?!?!? :-) Just kidding! Hope you had a happy New Year! Love the pics of the boys.

Val said...

Pink!! Wow, it's not even a gentle pink!!! It just all bright and cheery!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Talk soon...

Jennifer said...

how cute are they? i am so glad i can claim them as my nephews:) like the new look!