Found this on another blog and thought I'd give it a try.....
1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
I learned how to make homemade jelly!
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I didn't, and I haven't.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? YES! I did (Trevor was born May 1st) and several of my friends had babies too!
4. Did anyone close to you die? Thankfully, no.
5. What countries did you visit? Canada
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? More space for our family of 5!
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? May 1 - Trevor was born.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Maintaining my sanity :)
9. What was your biggest failure? There are many....
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? No major illnesses. My recovery from carrying/having Trevor was much harder and longer than anticipated, but God is good!
11. What was the best thing you bought? My dishwasher - Thanks Mom and Dad Gearhart!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Our teens - many times, but especially at/after camp. I find myself bursting with love and joy that we actually get to watch them change and grow spiritually.
13. Where did most of your money go? The mortgage, the utilities...where else?
14. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Our trip to the Wilds for the Youth Worker's Conference in March. We're hoping to go back this year.
15. What song will always remind you of 2007? Wonderful, Merciful Savior
16. Compared to this time last year, are you:happier or sadder? Neither, really.
17. What do you wish you'd done more of? Laugh, play with my kids.
18. What do you wish you'd done less of? Been frustrated over things I cannot change.
19. What was your favorite TV program? 24....Jack Bauer is awesome.
20. What was the best book you read? Pretense by Lori Wick - this was a rare re-read for me...but very good.
21. What was your favorite film of this year? Don't have one.
22. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? Simple. The first half of the year was Maternity clothes, the last half was trying to get out of them!
23. What kept you sane? My trips to the grocery store, coffee, keeping in touch and confiding in friends near and far.
24. What political issue stirred you the most? I don't know that any ONE stirred me....