My sister posted (ages ago) some of her favorites. I thought I'd do the same. I did this in Sunday School a few years ago (with giveaways and all!). No luck today...you just get to read it.
Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on kittens (umm, no).....These are a few of MY favorite things:
1. Starbucks White Mocha...love in a cup!
2. Pampers....these really work the best for my kids.
3. Company Soap lip balm...perfect! Non-drying, smooth-as-butter and all-natural.
4. The Jesus Storybook Bible...my kids recieved this as a gift this Christmas, and we LOVE it!
5. My ESV...my favorite Bible! I like the translation (for several reasons) and I love the tapestry cover!
6. Crest Pro-health toothpaste....Joel can't handle the gritty texture! I love the clean sensation it leaves...like I just left Dr. Graham's office.
7. Mineral Makeup...feels like I'm not wearing makeup at all!
8. Cherry Koolaid....it's Kay Messer's fault, I promise!
9. Dr. Pepper....like mother, like daughter!
10. Like Jen, I value Brother-Sister Confidentiality
11. Weddings...I love them. I could make a hobby out of being a wedding Crasher, but I won't.
12. Clean, new white socks. No joke.
13. Sharpie Markers
Boy, that's a lot! What are some of your favorites?