Friday, July 11, 2008

THIS is what I want for Christmas


I've blogged before about how much I love to go to the grocery store. I know that I'm weird, and that's all right. One of the reasons I love to go alone is because I save more money when I take my time, compare prices and use coupons.


I NEVER buy an item just because I have a coupon!! NEVER. However, combining coupons with store sales (AND my menu, which is typically based on sale items) saves a lot of money. My $40 a week food budget goes further if I'm a careful shopper.


I have a pretty good coupon system, but The Couponizer looks to be even better!!! I've entered a drawing to win one over at MoneySavingMom.com but if I don't win it...I want it for Christmas (Joel, that's a BIG hint!!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are awesome! Our food expenses have gone way up this summer (during the school year we get free lunch on campus). I just need to get disciplined and do what you do. Thanks for the tips.

Heather Peets