Monday, October 06, 2008

Happy Birthday, Josiah!

Last Tuesday, my sweet Josiah turned 3! He was so excited and had been looking forward to his birthday ever since Camden's back in July!

Josiah is my little cutie pie, my sweet boy, my "Siah". He never walks! He skips, runs, hops...he's so full of energy and life that sometimes I just sit and marvel at him.

This year he asked for a green cake....a round, green cake. So while his cake wasn't the most inventive or good looking, it was what he wanted!
You may remember that Josiah was "supposed" to be a girl....at least that's what the ultrasound technician told me! While it took some mental adjustment after he arrived, I'm so thankful that God has given us this precious little boy.

I love you, Josiah Kenneth! Happy (belated...) Birthday!

No comments: