Sorry for my lazy blogging! Here's my Year in Review for 2008. I did this for the first time this past year and think I'll make it a yearly tradition.
1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before? I started my Partylite business.
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I didn't, and I haven't.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? My friend just had a baby on Christmas eve!!
4. Did anyone close to you die? Thankfully, no....but we did have a few friends who met their Savior this year...not terribly close, but still difficult!
5. What countries did you visit? None...bummer!
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? More space for our family of 5!
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? None, really...that's why I need to blog--so I can remember more!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting my Partylite business going.
9. What was your biggest failure? Have you seen my house????
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I've continued to battle with my thyroid, but found a new doctor and a new medicine....
11. What was the best thing you bought? Christmas gifts for my kids on Black Friday.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My husband's. He has trusted God, walked in faith and lived with grace.
13. Where did most of your money go? Bills, bills, bills.
14. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Our trip to the Wilds for the Youth Worker's Conference in March. It was really nice!
15. What song will always remind you of 2008? The Prayer
16. Compared to this time last year, are you:happier or sadder? Much happier...probably because I'm trusting God more, not because my circumstances have changed.
17. What do you wish you'd done more of? Vacation with my family.
18. What do you wish you'd done less of? Collected clutter!
19. What was your favorite TV program? The Unit....the military brat in me loves this show!
20. What was the best book you read? Sacred Marriage
21. What was your favorite film of this year? There isn't a favorite.
22. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Hmm....I usually just try to blend in and not stand out!
23. What kept you sane? Focusing on what God wants, not what I want.
24. What political issue stirred you the most? The entire election stirred me! While I'm disappointed at the outcome, I know my God is in control!