This is a cute idea. Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Thank you, Hello, and What do you want for breakfast.
2. What makes mom happy? Obeying, cleaning up toys without being told
3. What makes mom sad? disobeying,
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Silly things like making really crazy faces.
5. What was your mom like as a child? Happy
6. How old is your mom? 31
7. How tall is your mom? Very tall
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Wash dishes and go grocery shopping
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Play or do something fun
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Doing silly tricks, very silly tricks
11. What is your mom really good at? Washing dishes
12. What is your mom not very good at? Sleeping in a crib, crying
13. What does your mom do for her job? PartyLite
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Green Beans
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When you snuggle with me
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Wilbur (from Charlotte's Web)
17. What do you and your mom do together? Snuggle, wash dishes
18. How are you and your mom the same? We say the sames things, like "hello" and stuff like that.
19. How are you and your mom different? Our hair is different, you have blue eyes and I have brown eyes, I'm a boy and you're a girl.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? You give me hugs and kisses and snuggle, you say that!
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Grocery shopping