This is a cute idea. Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.
1. What is something mom always says to you? You're my favorite 3-year-old!
2. What makes mom happy? When I obey
3. What makes mom sad? When I pitch a fit
4. How does your mom make you laugh? So, so pretty.
5. What was your mom like as a child? You was riding in a car
6. How old is your mom? Um...firty one
7. How tall is your mom? Um...so bigger
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Staying here
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Play
10. What is your mom really good at? Picking up
11. What is your mom not very good at? Pitch a fit, making sandwiches
12. What does your mom do for her job? pick up glasses, work in the office
13. What is your mom's favorite food? Pizza, Peanut butter and jelly
14. What makes you proud of your mom? Because I wuv my momma
15. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Santa
17. What do you and your mom do together? Make pizza
18. How are you and your mom the same? our eyes.
19. How are you and your mom different? mom, I'm taller to your arm!
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? To pick up Camden from school