Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm thankful

I'm a list-maker. That's partly because without a list, my brain ceases to function! If I write something down, I am more apt to remember it and get it done. Well, I'm going to list out some things that I'm thankful for. I may add to this list in the coming days....

I'm thankful for (in no particular order):

1. Beautiful weather in November
2. Being blessed with 3 boys who are healthy enough to be busy and make my house a mess
3. Joel - trust me when I say I got the better end of the deal here!
4. A home to live in
5. A thriving PartyLite business
6. Our teens - I can honestly say that I love every one of them
7. Coffee
8. Chapstick - currently my favorite is Yes to Carrots
9. The freedom I have as an American citizen
10. The men and women (some family members included) who serve/have served to give me
that freedom.
11. The small voices echoing from the next room as I type this
12. Chocolate
13. Direct guidance from the Lord in circumstances that we cannot orchestrate ourselves
14. My siblings

What are you thankful for?

No comments: