Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Might have a new favorite!

Some of you may not know this, but I am a Bzz Agent and I periodically try and review new products. I am loving the products I am currently testing!



I am testing some adhesives from Elmers and Cutting tools from X-acto....so far so good. The tape runner and the glue pen have come in very handy for a few homeschool projects, and the scissors made Josiah's Language Arts lesson a little more fun this morning. These shaped scissors seem sharper and easier to use than others I have tried.
Next, I need to try the glue spots and the corner rounder...hmmm...sounds like fun!

At any rate, I am pleased with the quality of the products that I've been sent (see pic above) and am excited to keep using them.

**Full disclosure....I was provided with the products to try for this study, but am otherwise not compensated in any way.

No comments: