Thursday, March 17, 2011

March Madness

This morning I told Camden that he should wear a little green, since it's St. Patrick's Day. He looked at me with that, "Mom, you're so out of it" look and said, "Uh, it's the first day of March Madness, actually, so I should be wearing a basketball jersey or hat or something."

I love the fact that he gets into the Big Dance just like Joel and I do!

Right now Josiah is sounding out words on a phonics paper, Camden is working on his Language Arts worksheet and Trevor is playing Irish Angry Birds on my phone. The sun is shining, the weather is warming up and we're enjoying the day.

Oh yeah...the appraiser is coming tomorrow to estimate the value of our house...so I guess I should tidy up a bit and be ready for his visit!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sounds like a good day! ;o)