Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A side note

I just want to mention something that has been going through my mind.

My last few post have outlined (briefly, long as the posts maybe have been)a trial that we have gone through.

But I know it's NOTHING in comparison to some things that friends and others have gone through.

We are healthy.
We are together.
We are safe.
We know Christ.
We have Hope.

I don't mean to diminish or belittle other people who have gone through far greater trials than ours.

I'm simply trying to not waste this trial...and really trying to remember some things to reflect on later.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Thanks for your open sharing of your trial. We'll continue to pray for direction and peace and growth. The Lord will bless your faithfulness.

Angie said...

Thank you for sharing this. God allows different trials for different people. Each is still a trial. We have been and continue to pray for your family.