Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Pinteresting....

So, a while ago I decided to see what the fuss was all about and I checked out Pinterest. Yikes. As if I didn't already spend enough time online, now I have a whole new time drain!

I've been "pinning" things a lot, but I hadn't ventured out and done anything that I'd pinned yet. Before I went to New Hampshire in September, I bought the supplies for a project but it had to wait until I returned home.

Why is it that I think that somewhere, deep inside, Martha Stewart is living? Seriously, of all the things my mom passed on to me, the craft gene is not one of them.

So here it is, my first Pinterest-inspired project. I basically combined a few ideas I saw into one manageable project. It's not perfect (don't look too close) but I still like it!



It's hard to tell, but the ribbon is green, not brown. Now, if I could make some sort of bow with that green ribbon, I think it would look complete.....

No comments: