Monday, April 30, 2012

How do YOU Titus 2?

Last week, one of our Pastors preached a sermon on Titus 2.  You can listen to it here:   http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=422121151364

What are your thoughts on intergenerational ministry?  How do you practice this in your own life?  If you're an older woman, how to you teach the younger women?  If you're a younger woman, do you seek out the teaching of older women?

We discussed this quite a bit in our ladies' Bible study this year.  I can tell you that as someone with small(ish) kids, I know that I need the wisdom and guidance of older, more experienced women in my life.  I've been married for almost 12 years, but that doesn't mean I've got it all figured out.  Titus 2 exists, and if we believe that all scripture is profitable, then we obviously need this text.

So, take an hour (c'mon...you can do it....turn up your speakers and listen to Joey while you fold laundry or wash dishes) and then come back here and let's have a discussion on how/why we can/should follow Titus 2.

No comments: